How to sync music to iPhone isn't difficult at all. The same question also covers the topic i.e. how to sync music from iTunes to iPhone. Syncing music to iPhone makes the users get the music they want on the device. How to sync music from iPhone to iTunes is also popular among the users as Apple has built-in technology for it. This tutorial will also resolve the issue when it comes to iPhone not syncing music. All the ways to sync music from iPhone to iTunes will also be discussed in this post.
Part 1. Tips About Syncing Music to iDevice
When users want to sync their iDevices with iTunes, and keep their devices organized, they can check out the following tips about how to make the sync easy and efficient:
• Many users have habits of syncing multiple devices with same iTunes. It makes the overall music management easy to be done. Creating new playlists for different devices helps on syncing music with iTunes. It will not only make the iTunes neat but also make the large iTunes library well-organized.
• Managing multiple devices with same iTunes is by far a norm. It becomes troublesome when different iTunes accounts are used on these iDevces, and the used will want to find iTunes alternatives to manage the music on their devices because these programs may allow users to handle their devices without the limits of iTunes.
• The iTunes Genius is a smart music playlist manager but mostly of no use. Genius segregates music and gives recommendations based on user’s choice. In the process it also sends data to Apple randomly so the connectivity is slowed down. It is therefore advised to all the users to get a step ahead of others by turning it off. It will make the system as well as iTunes process better overall.
• iTunes has a cache which is always filled up if photos are synced. Therefore users should only use iTunes for syncing music, so that the cache file will remain small and the system storage space will be saved.
• There are tens of thousands of tutorials about iPhone music syncing online, so users should keep themselves up to date. Apple communities often update the iTunes and music syncing tips, which help users to get rid of the music syncing issues, and also help them to handle iTunes without any trouble.
Part 2. Sync Music to iPhone Without iTunes
Talking about syncing music to iPhone, the ideal choice with the easiest way should be Wondershare TunesGo. You can sync music to iPhone from iTunes or computer very easily without iTunes limitation. More importantly, the original content on your iPhone won't be coverred after syncing, and the rating, play accounts with music will be synced as well.
Syncs Music to iPhone Without Erasing Original Contents - iPhone Transfer
Transfer Music, Photos, Playlists, Contacts, SMS, TV Shows, Music Videos, Home Videos, Podcast, iTunes U between iPhone and iTunes/PC. Fully compatible with iOS 10.3.
Import and convert music and videos to iOS-compatible formats.
Transfer any song to any iPhone on any computer wihtout iTunes.
Copy songs in multiple formats to iPhone without incompatibility issues.
Copy Music from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes with ratings & play counts.
Make any photos or video from Apple devices or PC to GIF images.
Delete photos/videos by batch with a single click.
De-duplicate the repeated contacts.
Selectively transfer exclusive files.
Fix & optimize ID3 tags,covers,song information
Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library.
Transfer and manage Apps on your iDevice in batch.
Directly transfer music, videos, contacts and photos between Apple devices.
Be compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iPad mini etc.
Steps to Sync Music to iPhone with TunesGo
All the following steps are on the condition that you have already downloaded and launched TunesGo with your iPhone connected via a USB cable on your computer .
Step 1 Sync Music to iPhone from iTunes.
Go to Transfer iTunes Media to Device on the main interface, and the enter library will be shown on the pop-up windows, you can selectively transfer the content to your iPhone and then click Transfer button at the bottom left corner.
Step 2 Sync Music to iPhone from Computer.
Find and open the folder of the music on your computer, and then Go to Music window of TunesGo, drag and drop music from your computer to your iPhone, then you can easily sync music to iPhone from computer in a while.
It's quite easy to use TunesGo to sync music to iPhone, right? No matter you want to sync entire music library to iPhone, a single playlist or a single song, TunesGo will work for you with a easy way. Get the free trial version now. If you still wonder how to fulfill the above tasks with iTunes, we will introduce the solutions from Part 3 to Part 5. You will easily find that TunesGo is a better choice.
Part 3. Sync Entire Music Library to iPhone
You need to follow the process below to sync entire iTunes Music Library with iTunes.
Step 1 After connecting iPhone to PC, iTunes will launch automatically. Click the iPhone icon at the upper left corner.
Step 2 Click the music tab in the menu bar. The appearance of music tab may be different in accordance with the version of iTunes.
Step 3 Check Sync Music on the top, and choose Entire music library below.
Step 4 Click the Sync button at the right bottom to start syncing iTunes music library with iPhone.
Step 5 Disconnect iPhone when the sync is finished.
Part 4. Sync iTunes Playlist with iPhone
Follow the process below to sync one or more iTunes playlist with iPhone.
Step 1 Create a new playlist if users need. Click File > New > Playlist to get it done.
Step 2 Name the playlist.
Step 3 Drag and drop songs into the new playlist.
Step 4 Check Sync Music and choose Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
Step 5 Select the new playlist below, and then click the Sync button to start syncing iTunes playlist with iPhone.
Part 5. Sync One Song between iTunes and iPhone
Follow the guide below to sync one or more songs between iTunes and iPhone.
Step 1 Connect iPhone to computer, and iTunes will start automatically. Click the iPhone icon after iTunes detected it.
Step 2 Users can drag and drop the songs they need from iTunes Music Library to iPhone in the left sidebar.
Step 3 Select Manually manage music and videos in Summary > Options. This will prevent iTunes from syncing music and videos automatically.
Step 4 Click Sync at the right bottom to start syncing songs between iTunes and iPhone.
So you have multiple methods when it comes to syncing music to iPhone. Compared with each method, TunesGo proves to be the most convenient and intelligent method to fulfill all the tasks. Except syncing music to iPhone, TunesGo has many other excellent features to deserve your attention. Now download and try the free version of TunesGo.