Android being an open source technology is gaining more importance with every passing day. The user demand curve is clearly shifting towards this technology and when it comes to present situation the users of android are far more in number as compared to iOS which shows the popularity as well as the user engagement in this regard. This has forced both Google and Apple Inc. to develop intra platform software for file and data sharing of all kinds. Most of the users want to transfer music files and entertainment media from one device to another and for the same reason it is to be noted that this tutorial teaches all such users to do the needful in the best manner so that they can use both the technologies side by side. It is also to be noted that the users who use both Android and iOS phones are also increasing in number and for the same reason it the developments in this regard is the need of the hour for both platforms so that the users can continue to enjoy the best services as well as quench their thirst of both iOS and android.
Part 1. Sync iPhone/iPod/iPad Music with iTunes, and Then Upload to Google Music
This is a two-part process through which a user needs to follow to make sure that the content is transferred to the appropriate platform without any issue. Firstly, the user needs to sync the iDevice with the iTunes and then sync the iTunes with the Google music. Following is a process that is to be followed:
1. Connnet your iPhone with the PC via the USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes and click the Device icon at the top-left corner in iTunes.
3. Select Music or other media type from the left sidebar which you want to sync.
4. Within the iTunes options, the user also needs to make sure that the relevant option highlighted is selected. This window pops up as soon as the syncing starts. Choosing this option and pressing OK will make sure that the first part of the process completes.
5. The user has to visit music.google.com to make sure that the Google music application for the computer is downloaded.
6. The user needs to follow the prompts and accept the terms and conditions to make sure that the application is downloaded successfully. Then launch it.
7. Once it has been done, the user needs to make sure that the option of “Automatically upload songs added to iTunes” is checked so that the music that was synced with iTunes in the first part is then synced with the Google music.
8. The user now needs to download Google Play Music from the Google Play Store.
9. Once the application is downloaded to the Android handset, the user needs to tap it so that it opens. The option of “All Music” is to be selected from the drop down menu and the option of ‘My Library” is to be selected from the left panel. This will make sure that all the music synced with Google Music appears.
10. The playlist or the music that is to be kept on the device can be managed by clicking the relevant icon on the top right corner of it and this completes the process in full. If the user wants to stream the music then there is no need of keeping the playlist on the device but if the user wants to make sure that the music is also enjoyed on the go as well as offline then this option should be followed for sure:
Part 2. Transfer Direct Music on iPod/iPad/iPhone to Android Device with Wondershare TunesGo
There are no words to describe the awesomeness of TunesGo, the software that has been developed by Wondershare to make sure that the different functionalities are carried out between different platforms. It not only helps the iOS users but also the android users to make sure that the best is done with them in terms of file and data sharing, but they also enjoy the software platforms that have been built by the respective companies. It is a great connecting software program and for the same reason it is ranked high by the users which shows its popularity and care about the customers. Following is the process which also answers the question in the heading.
Manage iOS Devices Easily & Effortlessly - iPhone Transfer
No iTunes needed
Fully compatible with iOS 10.3
Transfer and manage Apps on your iDevice in batch;
Add songs to iPhone without iTunes syncing on PC;
Transfer any song to any iPhone on any computer wihtout iTunes.
Import playlists in iTunes Library to iPhone without iTunes syncing.
Copy songs in multiple formats to iPhone without incompatibility issues.
Make any photos or video from Apple devices or PC to GIF images.
Delete photos/videos by batch with a single click.
De-duplicate the repeated contacts.
Selectively transfer exclusive files.
Fix & optimize ID3 tags,covers,song information
Directly transfer music, videos, contacts and photos between Apple devices.
Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library.
Be compatible with all iOS devices, including iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iPad mini etc.
Step 1 Download, install and launch TunesGo on your computer and then connect both your iDevice and Android device with the PC with the help of the original USB cables. The software will detect the devices as well as the contents that are available onto the devices.
Step 2Select the iDevice at the top-left corner and click Phone to Phone Transfer at the Home page. Then a new window will pop up.
Step 3 Select the Android device as the target device to which you want to transfer contents and click Next to go to the next window.
Step 4 By default, all the content on your source device that can be transferred are checked, namely Music and Videos, Playlists, Photos, Contacts( Note: Contacts are not supported by Mac version). You can uncheck other contents except Music. Then, click Transfer. In the whole transfer process, DO NOT disconnect either of the devices. When the transfer completes, click OK.
Note: For TunesGo Windows version, if your Android device don't have enough space to get the new music, you can tick the option: "Delete contents on target device then transfer" before clicking Transfer button, then the selected contents on the target Android device will be deleted fristly before the transfer to free more space.
Bonus Feature: Transfer Music from Device to iTunes with TunesGo
TunesGo still enables to transfer music from the iDevice/Android device to the iTunes. Simply go to Music, and select the music from your device and then click Export > Export to iTunes.