Microsoft Outlook helps to put our daily life in perfect order. It's regarded as a contact/calendar manager, an email sender/receiver, a task manager, etc. If you're a royal Outlook fan and have an iPhone, like iPhone 6S, you might be a little confused about how to sync Outlook with iPhone. Don't worry. It's not difficult. There are 3 methods that let you sync iPhone with Outlook without any hassle.
There are many iPhone management software options that enable you to sync Outlook contacts to your iPhone. Among them, Wondershare TunesGo (Win) stands out. With it, you can easily and effortlessly sync all or selected Outlook contacts with your iPhone.
The key features about contacts:
• Sync contacts from Outlook to iPhone, and vice versa.
• Merge duplicate contacts on your iPhone before/after syncing with a zero quality loss.
• Import/export contacts to/from VCF, Windows Live Mail, and Windows Address Book.
• Add or edit contacts on your iPhone from PC and group them with ease.
In addition to these features, it also has many other features, TunesGo is actually a very good iOS manager and iOS transfer, here are the all features:
• Transfer photo, music, video, contact, message and more between apple devices and PC/Mac without iTunes
• Transfer daten between iOS devices directly
• Transfer music (purchased/downloaded), photos, playlists, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U and audio books between apple devices and iTunes.
• Manage your iOS devices without iTunes easily.
• Fix & optimize songs’ incomplete ID3 information, album cover to iPhone directly.
• Automatically convert iOS-unsupported music formats to compatible ones
• Intelligently export exclusive files to iTunes and automatically filter the duplicate files.
• Smartly merge all duplicate contacts.
• Perfectly backup/restore iTunes library.
• Convert live photos to GIF.
• Create GIF from images or videos
First off, install TunesGo on your computer and run it. Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. Once it's connected, TunesGo will detect your iPhone immediately and display it in the primary window.
Note: To use TunesGo to copy contacts from iPhone to Outlook, you need to install iTunes on your PC first.
At the top of the main interface, click Information, then click Contacts on the left side bar. In the contact category, choose your iPhone memory's contacts from Local or an account, like iCloud. This brings up the contact management window. Select your desired contacts and click the Export button at the top menu and then select "to Outlook 2010/2013/2016" or right-click on the selected contacts and choose the Export > to Outlook 2010/2013/2016 from the drop down list.
To sync Outlook with iPhone, you can also click Import > from Outlook 2010/2013/2016 .
Note: To learn more about transfer and manage contacts with TunesGo, please refer to the details here.
Step 1. Download and install iCloud Control Panel on your computer.
Step 2. Run it and sign into your iCloud ID and password.
Step 3. In its primary window, tick Contacts, Calendars, & Tasks with Outlook.
Step 4. Click Apply. Wait a moment. When it's completed, Contacts, Calendars and tasks on your Outlook will become accessible in the iCloud.
Step 5. On your iPhone, tap Settings > iCloud. Sign into your iCloud account. Then, turn on Contacts, and Calendars to sync to your iPhone.
If you have Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010) or Outlook, you can use Exchange to Sync iPhone with Outlook with Calendars and Contacts.
Follow the easy steps below:
Step 1. Set up your Outlook account by using Exchange.
Step 2. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account and choose Microsoft Exchange.
Step 3. Enter your email, user name and password, and then click Next.
Step 4. Your iPhone will now contact the Exchange Server and you need to fill in the address of the server in the Server field. If you are not able to find your server name, you can get help from Outlook Finding My Server Name.
After entering all details correctly, you now have the option to select what kind of information you want to synchronize with your Outlook account. You have the choice between:
Tap Save to sync iPhone calendars with Outlook, or sync iPhone contacts with Outlook, or sync whatever you want.