I have 1500 MP3 songs on my Sansa. For some reason, only 959 songs were transferred to iTunes and only 741 made it to the iPod. How can I do this again and make sure all MP3 songs are transferred to iTunes, and then to my iPod? Also, is there a quicker way to add MP3 to iPod, possibly without iTunes or without dragging 4 at a time?
iPod is an ideal music player for people who love to listen to the music while working, studying, or traveling. However, sometimes, it's cumbersome to put MP3 songs on iPod. Like the above user mentioned, sometimes you can't transfer all MP3 songs to your iPod with iTunes. And sometimes, it takes a long time for you to put MP3 to iPod when your iTunes Library is baggy. In this article, methods for transferring MP3 to iPod with or without iTunes are covered. Choose the one your need:
iTunes is the default tool that Apple has provided to copy MP3 to iPod. If you want to transfer MP3 to iPod with your iTunes, you should update your iTunes to the latest version first. You can either check the new version in your iTunes or download the latest version from Apple official site. Next, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Run iTunes on your computer. Click the File menu in iTunes > select Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library to add your MP3 songs to iTunes Library.
Step 2: Click the View menu in iTunes > select Show Sidebar. Connect your iPod with your computer via a USB cable. When connected, your iPod will apear in DEVICES in the sidebar.
Step 3: Click your iPod in the sidebar. Then click Music tab in the right side window. From here, check Sync Music. Next, you should select songs and click Apply to put MP3 to your iPod.
1. complex operation
2. can't transfer some music(iTunes doesn't support some formats)
The best way for transferring MP3 to iPod without iTunes is to find a professional iPod transfer tool for help. Instead of suggesting you search for this kind of tool by trial and error, I’d like to recommend you one of the best tools I like – Wondershare TunesGo. It’s specially designed for iPod users to transfer files between computer and iPods.
• Transer music and playlist, video, photo, contact, message and more between apple devices and PC/Mac without iTunes
• Transer daten between iOS devices directly
• Transfer music (purchased/downloaded), photos, playlists, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U and audio books between apple devices and iTunes.
• Fix & optimize songs’ incomplete ID3 information, album cover to iPhone directly.
• Automatically convert iOS-unsupported music formats to compatible ones
• Intelligently export exclusive files to iTunes and automatically filter the duplicate files.
• Smartly merge all duplicate contacts.
• Perfectly rebuld your iTunes library.
• Convert live photos to GIF.
• Create GIF from images or videos
Step 1 Install Wondershare TunesGo
Click Download below to download the right version of Wondershare TunesGo according to your computer operating system. And then install and run it on your computer. Use the USB cable to connect your iPod with your computer. When Wondershare TunesGo detects your iPod, it will display your iPod in its main window.
Step 2 transfer MP3 to iPod without iTunes
Click the Music button on the top. And then you're able to see that you're led to the music management window. From here, click the "+Add". Then click to select Add File or Add Folder. If you've collected all MP3 songs which you're going to put to iPod, by clicking Add Folder, all songs will be added to your iPod in a second. Or click Add File to pick up MP3 songs from your music collection. After that, the transferring process begins and it onlye takes a second to finish.
1. simple operation
2. transfer all music(TunesGo can convert the music formats(that iTunes doesn't support) to mp3 (iTunes supports) automaticlly
3. fill in ID3 tags and Album Arts automaticlly
I find that many iPod users don't use iTunes to manage songs, but other famous media players. One of the moste widely used media player is MediaMonkey. Actually, it functions more than a media manager and player, but a iPod transfer. It enables users to copy MP3 songs to iPod. When you connect your iPod with your computer via a USB cable, MediaMonkey will read data on your iPod. You just need to go to Tools and select Sync Devices. From the drop-down list, select your iPod to put MP3 to your iPod. Learn more about MediaMonkey>>