There are many reasons for which the user wants to copy the music playlist from iPod to iTunes. From change of device to the system the user can encounter any situation. In this tutorial the top ways to Copy Playlist from iPod to iTunes will be introduced. It will also let the user take command of the process so that the transfer is easy and in line with the requirements. To transfer playlist from iPod to iTunes the top processes will be discussed here in full. This will also makes it possible for the user to get the work done by following the latest processes.
This is the awesome program that has been developed by Wondershare - TunesGo Retro. This program has all the features that are required to work in line with the latest trends. Now the internet enthusiast doesn't need to look for further. This program has all the features that are required by the professionals to come up with the best outcome.
Features of the program
• The user can transfer Music, Photo, Playlist, Contact, SMS, TV Shows, Music Videos, Home Videos, Podcast, iTunes U between iDevices and iTunes/PC.
• The user can transfer the data from one iDevice to another without any issue and trouble using this program.
• The use of iTunes for the management of iDevices is not at all needed to get the work done once this program has been installed.
• The user can change the images to GIF and can share them over their social media accounts.
• The music or song information can be optimized that is present on the device.
• The contact de-duplication is now possible with this program.
• The user can backup or restore the iTunes library.
• The entire iTunes library can be rebuilt using this program.
The complete and detailed steps to transfer Playlist from iPod to iTunes:
Step 1 Download, install and launch the program from the URL https://tunesgo.wondershare.com/ios-transfer to begin the process:
Step 2 Connect the iDevice to the system through a USB cable so that the program detects it:
Step 3 Select the “To iTunes” option on the main window of the program:
Step 4 The program will scan and present the programs that are present onto the device:
Step 5 Select "copy to iTunes" and this will complete the process here in full:
The process is relatively complex as compared to the first one mentioned. However it is easy to understand for those users that iTunes savvy. The overall process steps are also very small in number and therefore no complex iTunes terminologies are to be applied to get the work done.
Step 1 Download, install and launch the iTunes from the URL http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ to get started:
Step 2 On the very top click the icon and select the “Show Menu bar option” to proceed:
Step 3 Connect the device to the system so that the iTunes detect it. Select the device and then the playlist moving forward:
Step 4 Follow the path i.e. File > Library > Export. Save the playlist in form of a text file:
Step 5Now follow the path i.e. file > library > import playlist. Select the file that has been created in the previous step. The playlist has been successfully imported from the iDevice to the iTunes completing the process:
FonePaw iOS transfer is another distinguished program that helps the user to import iOS data to the computer. This device needs no iTunes installation and works as standalone. It is therefore relatively easy for the user to understand and use the program.
Step 1 Connect the iPod with PC.
Step 2 Transfer playlists from the main interface.
And that is it. The program is too easy so understand and therefore it requires a user with minimum computer and iOS knowledge to operate it with care and perfection. The latest version however is recommended. There is at times a flaw where the program freezes. So even if the iTunes installation is not required, this program gets the user into trouble but letting him start the process all over again.
The iSkysoft TunesOver is another program that has been designed specifically to get the work done easily. It is therefore one of the easiest ways to get over the hassle of iOS data transfer to iTunes on the computer. The steps as well as the interface are understandable and hence it requires minimum efforts on the part of user.
Step 1 Connect the iDevice with the system.
Step 2 Transfer the playlist from iPod to iTunes.
The program requires the installation of iTunes and hence cannot complete the process if it has not been installed. It is also required by the users to get the latest version of the program. The previous version is not only buggy but also lack some of the very important features to complete the process effectively. To transfer playlist from iPod to iTunes this program gives satisfactory results.
It is one of the numerous programs that are available in the market. Some of the features are as follows:
• It extracts the data from the iTunes and presents it in form of a sequence.
• It is safe to use and therefore the content is 100% secure and is never deleted or erased.
• It allows transfer from iDevice to various other programs and devices with ease.
• It allows the user to transfer playlist from iPod to iTunes with relative ease and satisfaction.