Store huges of songs and playlists in iTunes library and want to transfer to your iPhone? It's not a big deal. You can do it yourself. This article shows you two easy ways to transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone. One is to use iTunes, the other is to turn to an third-party tool for help.
Wondershare TunesGo is professional music tool for music lovers, it can transfer music and playlists between any device, manage and organize your music library or iTunes library, download music from websites, record any music from webs, burn your music to cd, create music playlist for your car and so on. It is a very good choice to tranfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone and manage your iOS devices without iTunes.
• Transfer all or selected playlists from iTunes to iPhone/Android phone.
• Keep the existing audio and video while the playlist transfer. No data loss.
• Not only transfer playlists, but copy music info, like ratings, skips, play counts and more.
• Fix music info when the songs info are missing automatically.
• Allow you to manage music of your itunes.
• Able to detect duplicates and delete them
• Transfer from any device to any other device without any limitation.
• This is the only software which allows user to use itunes with android devices also.
• Download music from 10000+ music/video sharing website in the mp3 and mp4 format.
• Even you can record music from any website also.
• If you don’t find music on any website then you can directly discover it from platform of tunesgo
• Create your mixtape cd by using it
• Able to replace mp4 file to mp3 format.
• Inbuilt music player to listen music after recording or downloading.
• Back up and restore your iTunes Library
Step 1 Connect the iPhone to the computer
First, install and run TunesGo on your computer. Use the USB cable that comes with the iPhone to connect the iPhone to the your computer. Once it's connected, TunesGo will instantly detect your iPhone.
Step 2 Transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone
Click the last icon ToolBox. Then click "Transfer iTunes to Device".
Check the playlists which you want to transfer from iTunes to iPhone. Then click "Start" to transfer to iPhone. It will begin the transfer of your iTunes playlist to your iPhone. During the transfer, make sure you keep your iPhone connected with your PC. Don't worry about losing music tags and album covers during transfering, TunesGo can add the losing music informations automatically.
You can transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone via iTunes, but you have to open the manual manage mode first: Settings > Summary > Options > Manuary manage music and videos.
The biggest problem with the way is that you must manage manually your iPhone vie iTunes in the furture. If you close the manual manage mode, all exiting content on the iPhone will be replaced with the content from your iTunes library. Now show you the steps to transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone using iTunes
You have 2 options to transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone. The Option 1 for iTunes 12 is below:
The option 2 for iTunes 12:
Note: If you drag a playlist which has existed in your iPhone to your device, it will be replaced to the one you are moving.
As it's known to all, iTunes can transfer playlists to your iPhone via sync. The operation is simple. You can follow the easy tutorial below.