Most of the users are unaware of the fact that transfer music from iPhone to iTunes is an easy and straightforward process that could be followed by every user. At the core of the process lies the fact that the PC data is to be synced with the iPhone as iTunes is a PC related program that has been developed by Apple. In order to ensure that the user gets the best and the most advanced techniques, many programs have been developed to do the needful. Such programs that aid the process to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes will be mentioned in the latter parts of this tutorial.
It is one of the most effective methods that could be used to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes. It not only makes the process of transferring music from iPhone to iTunes easy but also allows the users to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes without any restriction which normally Apple forces upon the users. To transfer music from iPhone to iTunes the user simple needs to understand and implement the process that has been mentioned below, but before that, it is important for the users to understand the properties of the program:
Following is the process that a user needs to follow when it comes to TunesGo and the steps are very easy to understand.
Step 1 Download and install the program from the above download link, then launch it on the PC and connect your iPhone with PC. TunesGo will automatically detect iPhone shown as below.
Step 2 If you want to transfer all the music on iPhone, on the main interface, click "Toolbox" > "Rebuild iTunes Library".
Step 3Then from another new window, click "Start" to continue the process.
Step 4 Check Music option and click "Start". It will take a while to finish the process.
Step 3 If you have a large music collection on iPhone, and only want to sync part of music to iTunes. To save your time, you can click "Music" to go to the Music window by default. Then check the music files and right click to select "Export to iTunes".
• TunesGo is easy to understand, and instead of purchasing the program, the users can download the trial version to test it thoroughly.
• It not only transfers music, photos, videos and other files but also has many other bonus functions, like fix ID3 tags, convert to GIF.
• It works very fast and steadily, there is no worry it crashes all the time like other similar products.
• To transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, the program has a restriction which ensures that only 5 songs are worked upon in the trial version, you need to buy the premium version for more functions.
Sending songs via email from the iPhone to iTunes is a process that has been long forgotten by the users. In order to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, the user should ensure that the following process is followed to get the best results.
Step 1 The user should open the default email application that is used on the iDevice and should open or compose a new email in order to attach the file.
Step 3 The user then needs to access the same email on the target system and download the song to the system which would then be shown under the downloads folder within the system as it is the default folder which holds the downloaded items, songs and other stuff for the user when it comes to Windows PC.
Step 4 The user then needs to open the iTunes folder, and drag the content from the folder to it to complete the process and this also leads the song syncing with the program.
• The process is very easy to follow, and therefore it can be implemented by the user who is not at all technically sound.
• To transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, this process leads to the results that are 100% accurate and get the job done.
• To transfer music from iPhone to iTunes, this process is not durable as it depends upon the external email application to get the job done.
• The user has to ensure that same email address is opened at different locations, so password issue might occur as on iPhone 1 time password is enough and ultimately user forgets it.
It is one of the best programs to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes and therefore it is highly recommended. The user needs to follow the steps as follows to get the job done.
Step 1 From the URL http://download.cnet.com/DeTune/3000-2141_4-75289028.html, the user needs to download, install and launch the program to begin.
Step 2 Connect the iDevice to the PC and the program will detect all the stuff that is available on the device just in iTunes style.
Step 3 The user then needs to create a new folder onto the desktop and save every bit of music to it using the drag and drop feature of Detune.
Step 4 Once the drag and drop has been completed, the user can simply sync the folder with the iTunes. It can also be done with drag and drop feature as iTunes supports it completely.
• Detune is just like iTunes when it comes to functionality as well as the interface, so it is not an issue to use it.
• The overall features of the Detune have been embedded for the ease of users so that they never face any issue in this regard.
• For a novice user, this program might cause an issue as there are not many tutorials or information about the program on the web.
• For users who use this program for the first time might get confused due to its similarity with the iTunes and therefore issues occur.