After the jailbreak of your iPhone, say iPhone 6s/6 running in iOS 9, you still need to put music on your iPhone, right? Generally speaking, it's OK to use iTunes to sync music from your computer to your iPhone. But before that, you should launch iTunes and click Edit > Preferences…> Devices. From the window check the option "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically." This is the common way of putting music on jailbroken iPhones.
Well, it seems not all people are able to put music on a jailbroken iPhone with iTunes, because a warning will remind users that all data on their iPhone will be erased. In this case, if a user still resist on putting music on the jailbroken iPhone, then maybe apps downloaded outside of iTunes Store or AppStore will lost. What a pity it is if it happens. Luckily, besides iTunes, users are able to use Wondershare TunesGo to sync music to a jailbroken iPhone without erasing any data. The Wondershare TunesGo Software will put any song and video to a jailbroken iPhone without any incompatibility issues. Below are the simple steps for how to transfer music to jailbroken iPhone with the program.
Download the free trial version of Wondershare TunesGo!
• Transer music, video, photo, contact, message and more between your jailbroken iPhone and PC/Mac without limits
• Transfer music (purchased/downloaded), photos, playlists, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U and audio books between your jailbroken iPhone and iTunes.
• Fix & optimize songs’ incomplete ID3 information, album cover to jailbroken iPhone directly.
• Automatically convert iOS-unsupported music formats to compatible ones
• Intelligently export exclusive files to iTunes and automatically filter the duplicate files.
• Smartly merge all duplicate contacts.
• Perfectly rebuild your iTunes library.
• Convert live photos to GIF.
• Create GIF from images or videos.
• Fully compatible with iOS 10.3.
Get the free trial version of Wondershare TunesGo and install it on your computer. Plug in the USB cable to the slot to connect your iPhone with computer. When the connection is done, Wondershare TunesGo will display your iPhone on the main window.
From the main Window, you can see on the left side, all files are sorted into several categories. Click "Media" to enter the control panel window for music. And then, click "Add" to browse your computer for the songs that you're going to put on your iPhone. Select the songs and click "Open" to add them to your iPhone directly. If a song is not in iPhone friendly format, Wondershare TunesGo will remind you of that and convert it to your iPhone supported format.
Tips: After transfering music to your jailbroken iPhone, you can also fix the music tags which missed the song informations such as Artist, Album, Genre, Tracks and so on. Just select the songs you want to fix, right click to select Fix Music Info. In a few minutes the missing music informations will be added automatically.