There are several ways for the transfer of music from iPhone to iCloud. Before going to the section, we may bring a short introduction of iCloud for those readers who are unaware of the word ‘iCloud’.
icloud in a cloud storage service, which is launched from Apple Inc. This icloud serves the purpose of the providing the services to the users of creating the backup of data and settings on ios devices. Thus, we can say that the iCloud is for backup and doesn't store music (other than music purchased from the iTunes store, which can be re downloaded for free if still available in the store).
Your music should be stored in your iTunes library on your computer. Once there, you can uncheck the songs you want to remove from your phone, then sync to remove them. You can always sync them back by rechecking the songs and syncing again.
Using icloud, the backup can be completed as follows.
Manually, you can also run a backup to iCloud by connecting your iPhone or iPad to a Wi-Fi signal and then adopting the process.
The process is explained as follows:
Wondershare TunesGo is just a great tool for the purpose of the transfer of music from iPhone to computer. The software serves as a great support for the people, who are unaware of the process of the transfer of music from iPhone to computer. Moreover, it is also a powerful iOS manager.
• Transer music, video, photo, contact, message and more between apple devices and PC/Mac without iTunes
• Transer daten between iOS devices directly
• Transfer music (purchased/downloaded), photos, playlists, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U and audio books between apple devices and iTunes.
• Fix & optimize songs’ incomplete ID3 information, album cover to iOS device directly.
• Automatically convert iOS-unsupported music formats to compatible ones
• Intelligently export exclusive files to iTunes and automatically filter the duplicate files.
• Smartly merge all duplicate contacts.
• Perfectly rebuld your iTunes library.
• Convert live photos to GIF.
• Create GIF from images or videos.
• Fully compatible with iOS 10.3.
Step 1 Download and install the program, then run it on your computer.
Step 2 Tap Music, it will enter the default window Music, you can choose also other media files such as Movies, TV Shows, Muisc Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobooks, Home Videos, if you want. Select the songs you want to export, click the Button Export, select then Export to PC.
Step 3 Exporting music playlists with music files is also another good way. Tap Playlist first, select the playlists you want to export, right click to select Export to PC.