Have stored many fair-sounding music files on your Mac? Purchased multiple songs in iTunes and want to play them on your Android device? However, unlike the Windows PC, Mac doesn't let you mount the Android phone or tablet as an external hard drive by using a USB cable. This makes it difficult to transfer music from Mac to Android phone or tablet. Feel frustrated? Take it easy. Here are two useful Mac to Android music transfer tools with which you can easily copy music from Mac to Android device.
Wondershare TunesGo for Mac is a popular phone data manager for Mac. It enables you to drag and drop your desired music files from Mac to Android easily. If you have tons of songs, playlists in iTunes, you can use it to sync itunes music to android in 1 click.
• Transer music, video, photo, contact, message and more between iOS/Android devices and PC/Mac without limits
• Transer daten between any smartphone (iOS and Android) directly
• Transfer music (purchased/downloaded), photos, playlists, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U and audio books between apple devices and iTunes.
• Fix & optimize songs’ incomplete ID3 information, album cover to iOS device directly.
• Automatically convert unsupported music formats to compatible ones
• Intelligently export exclusive files to iTunes and automatically filter the duplicate files.
• Smartly merge all duplicate contacts.
• Send messages for your Android phone on computer
• Perfectly rebuld your iTunes library.
• Convert live photos to GIF.
• Create GIF from images or videos
Step 1 Download and install the Mac to Android transfer, then run Wondershare TunesGo on your Mac.
Step 2 Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone or tablet to Mac. After detcted, your Android device will be shown in the primary window.
Step 3 Tap Msuic on the top, you can transfer music data or music playlist from mac to your Android phone. Select the way you wand to transfer, click Add to transfer music or music playlist from mac to android phone, select the music or music playlist on your mac, then click Open, the music will be transfered fastly to your Android phone.
Android file transfer is a free program, which offers easy access to the Android SD card folder on the Mac. With it, you can transfer all your wanted music files from the Mac computer to your Android phone or tablet for free.
1. The interface is not intuitive.
2. Not support importing iTunes Playlists.
3. Only support Android devices running Android 3.0.
Step 1 Download and install android file transfer on your Mac.
Step 2 Connect your Android phone or tablet to the Mac with a USB cable;
Step 3 Launch the android file transfer and your Android SD card folder appears;
Step 4 Go to Finder on your Mac to find your desired songs and drag and drop them to the music folder on your Android phone or tablet.