Android rooting is one of the important processes that Android users will want to go through. After all, it is through Android rooting that a user can be given the privileged control over an Android phone within the Android's subsystem. Once the rooting is done, it should be fairly easy to overcome the limitations manufacturers and carriers have placed onto the device. You can do whatever you want – be it installing the latest Android OS, flashing custom ROM and kernel, installing apps with root access, or removing unwanted system apps and free some space. That's why we would like to root the Huawei phones and tablets.
When you want to enjoy all of these benefits with your Huawei Y536A1, then you should learn how to root the said device. Nowadays, it should not be difficult to root Huawei Y536A1 simply because there are several solutions that can be used. Here is a good solution that a person can take advantage of to be able to root the Huawei Y536A1 - Wondershare TunesGo Android Root tool.
Rooting Huawei Y536A1 is definitely a good way to ensure that you get privileged access to the Huawei device. When using the Wondershare TunesGo, you must make sure that you have already turned on the USB Debugging feature so you can proceed with the rooting process smoothly. Here are the steps on how you can use Wondershare TunesGo for the job:
Step 1 Connect the Huawei Y536A1 to computer through USB cable.
You have to start by downloading, installing, and running the Wondershare TunesGo on the PC or Mac. The Android device should then be connected to the computer through a USB cable. The Android device, once it will be recognized, will be shown in the primary window.
Step 2 Start rooting the Huawei Y536A1.
In the primary window, select Toolbox tap. look for the One-click Root button. Once you click on that, you will be shown a prompt cautioning you about what would happen if you root the device. You should click on the Root button after that. The rooting process will begin here. Be sure not to disconnect the device during the entire process.
Step 3 If the rooting of Huawei Y536A1 is successful, then you will be shown a success message at the end. You now have full privileged over your Android phone.
This is not the only option for rooting your Huawei Y536A1. Indeed, Wondershare TunesGo is an ideal rooting app that you should have but you should not limit your options to it. Various other rooting apps that are equally easy to use can also be utilized for rooting your phone. Here is one other option that you can enjoy when you plan to root your Huawei Y536A1.Step 1 You have to unlock the bootloader of the Huawei Y536A1.
The way to go about this is to get your unlock code by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: the device's Serial Number, IMEI, Product ID, and Model: Huawei Y536-A1. The Serial number is under the battery together with the IMEI. On the other hand, you can get the Product ID by dialing *#*#1357946#*#*. You will be receiving the unlock code within the day.
1. To unlock the bootloader, you have to make sure to connect your Huawei Y536A1 to the computer. Use a USB cable to connect the Android device to the PC. This is so that you can go through the rooting process uninterrupted.
2. Download the unlock bootloader folder from Huawei. This is oftentimes a zip file that you have to extract first. Once in there, open the command prompt. Input the following command: adb reboot bootloader. Inputting this command should initiate a reboot for the Huawei Y536A1 Android device.
3. The next step is to input another command which is fastboot oem unlock <unlock code>. The <unlock code> portion is where the unlock code you have obtained will go. Replace that <unlock code> with the actual unlock code you have obtained.
4. Next, you have to type in another command which is fastboot reboot. This will reboot the Huawei Y536A1 again to its new settings.
Step 2 Install the appropriate ADB and Fastboot drivers. These are essential drivers that can make the process of rooting the device go smoothly.
Step 3 Download the Huawei Easy Root rar computer.
After completing the download for the said rar file, extract its content into any location of your choosing. You can download the Huawei Easy Root rar from the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B47CFHHu0PhPT1Y3VmJaV3hiLUU/view.
Step 4 Navigate to the location where you have saved the extracted files from the Huawei Easy Root rar file. Among the extracted files, there should be a file named hwroot-windows.bat. Either double click on this file or run it as an administrator.
Step 5 There will be an RSA authentication prompt showing on the screen. You have to make sure to accept this prompt by click on the OK button.
You may also try the manual method alternative for this rooting option. The steps before are for the easy root but the manual method makes the rooting method more reliable. Here are the steps to take to be able to take advantage of the manual method for rooting the Huawei Y536A1.
1. Again, make sure that the bootloader is already unlocked. Check the steps above to know how to unlock the bootloader. Once you have checked that the bootloader is indeed unlocked, you should then download the rooted boot.img to your computer. You can download this from the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B47CFHHu0PhPNUd3LS1RNm4wblE/view. Reboot this into your bootloader with the following code: adb reboot bootloader.
2. You will then need to input another code: fastboot boot huawei-Y536A1-root.img.
The phone will reboot itself after the rooting process is completed. And you are done! Of course, these are just some of the methods that you can use when you are planning to root your Huawei Y536A1. You should consider other options, especially those that are already proven and talked about in Android and developer forums. The technology and techniques for rooting Huawei Y536A1 is still improving so you might be able to find more easy-to-use rooting solutions for the said smart phone device.