Before rooting your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570, you need to read this carefully:
1. Rooting will void your phone warranty.
2. You have backed up the important data on your phone. Check how to backup Android files to PC.
3. Your phone should have more than 70% battery.
4. USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
This Android Root software could help you Root Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 all in one click.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 with One Click
Step 1 Connect your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 to PC.
Step 2 Click Toolbox tab. In the Other Tools section, click One-click Root to root and get full-control of your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570. Read the warning message and click Root to start the process. Please wait while TunesGo Android Root is getting root access. Be patient, because it can take a while.
You'd better read this whole guide first, and then follow it strictly to root your Galaxy mini S5570 in steps.
Keep it in your mind: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy mini S5570. Don't try it with other phone.
Step 1. Download the resource for prepare
1. Download root_5570.zip (Don't unzip it after downloading, and copy it to the root directory of the SD card on your phone.)
2. Download and install Samsung usb drivers (If you don't have one, get it here).
Step 2. Enter the Recovery Mode
Switch off your phone, and then press the Home and Power buttons on your phone at the same time, until you've entered the Recovery Mode.
Step 3. Begin to root your Galaxy mini S5570
From the recovery menu, use the volume keys to choose "Apply update from external storage" and load the downloaded ZIP file - root_5570.zip.
Step 4. Reboot your phone to finish the rooting
When the rooting process is completed, you can reboot your phone to get it worked as usual.