This Android Root software could help you Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i all in one click.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i with One Click
Step 1 Connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i to PC.
Step 2 Click Toolbox tab. In the Other Tools section, click One-click Root to root and get full-control of your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. Read the warning message and click Root to start the process. Please wait while TunesGo Android Root is getting root access. Be patient, because it can take a while.
This rooting guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. Please check your device carefully before you get started (Rooting Galaxy Ace S5830 here). Rooting will void your phone warranty. If you still want to continue rooting your phone, we take that you agree to root your phone at your own risk.
To get started, backup all files and applications on your phone first, preventing data from losing.
1. Check the battery on your phone and make sure it's not less than 70%, which can promise you a full rooting.
2. Go to Settings > Applications > Development > check the box before USB Debugging. This step is optional. You can skip it if you've enabled USB debugging before.
3. Download update-s5830i.zip and save it on your computer as a prepare work. Don't try to unzip it after downloading. You actually don't need to.
4. Connect your device to the computer. Copy the ZIP file you downloaded at the former step to the root folder of SD card on your phone.
5. After pasting the file, disconnect your phone and turn it off. When it's totally switched off, press the Volume Up + Power + Home buttons at the same time to go to recovery mode.
6. On the recovery mode menu, you can use the Volume key to choose the options. Select Apply update from SD card and choose the downloaded ZIP file that you've copied to the root folder of the SD card.
7. Wait for a moment. When the process is completed, select Reboot system now to get your phone rebooted.
8. The rebooting will take you a few minutes. After that, your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i has been rooted.
9. If you want to check whether you phone is rooted or not, you can go to the Google Play store to search for Root Checker. Install and open it on your phone, you'll find whether you Galaxy Ace S5830i is rooted or not.