Early or later it happens with every iPod users they face issues in transferring their music files to other devices. iTunes don’t allows users to transfer their music directly to the other devices or computer but to do that you can get help with other transferring software which allows you to transfer all of your music files to any other device without any device limitation. Today we are going to share that how you can easily transfer your iPod music files to iTunes.
Before discussing about any other way of transferring iPod files to iTunes we will discuss about the TunesGo Retro which is the best way to transfer your music to iTunes. This software not only transfers you files from iPod to iTunes. Even it can transfer any music files or any data from your any idevice to any other idevice directly without any limitation. You can manage your files edit or delete them also by using TunesGo Retro.
• Transfer music files from iPod to iTunes directly without any problem.
• Backup your iPod files to iTunes in just one click.
• Transfer your files from any iDevice to any other idevice such as transferring from iPad to iPad, iPhone to iPhone, iPod to iPod.
• Transfer your files to cross devices also such as iPhone to iPod, iPod to iPhone without any limitation.
• Transfer your all ios files to any other ios device it includes all videos and podcasts.
• Transfer all your music playlists also from any idevice to iTunes, computer or other idevices.
• Automatically convert format of unsupported ios device to the supported ios format after transferring.
• Convert your live photos to gif using TunesGo Retro.
• It automatically fixes incomplete id3 information in a single click.
• Allows you to edit or import and export you contact from its interface directly.
• Allows you to delete your audio, video, contacts easily from the user interface of tunesgo retro and enable you to save space on your device.
• It is able to rebuild your iTunes library again after crashing of your system in just one click.
To transfer your music files easily with TunesGo Retro, first of all visit you should download and install it on your computer.
Step 1 After downloading it on your computer run it and connect your iPod using usb cable with your computer.
Step 2 After connecting your iPod with your computer tunesgo retro will automatically detect it and you will see user interface of tunesgo retro now.
Here you need to click on Copy iDevice to iTunes
Step 3 Now it will start sync available music file on your iPod and then click on the Start button.
Step 4 Once you have clicked on Start button it will show you music files available on your iPod. From here select the Music and then click on Copy to iTunes.
That’s all. Now TunesGo Retro will automatically transfer all your iPod music files to the iTunes.
TunesGo is also a great option to transfer your music files to iTunes from iPod. TunesGo is also a product of wondershare which allows you to transfer files from any device to any other device without any limitation of devices. Tunesgo is to transfer music files from android devices to iTunes as well. So you can directly use your android device with iTunes which is not possible with any other software. TunesGo comes with a lot of features. User can download or record music from more than 10000+ music sharing website using TunesGo or they can directly discover music from the Tunesgo itself.
Step 1 First of all, visit official page of TunesGo and download it on your computer or mac and then run it on your system.
Step 2 After running it connect your iPod to your system using usb cable, then you will see device connected like the below screenshot.
Step 3 Now click on the Device option in the main tab of the tunesgo. You can see your connected ipod in the Device option like the below pic.
Step 4 Now from here you can transfer your iPod music files to iTunes directly in just one click. Here you need to click on “Transfer music to iTunes” option.
After following the previous step, it will show you all music files of your ipod and then you need to select Music here. Once you have selected your Music files click on Copy to iTunes option. Now it will automatically transfer your all music files to iTunes.
From here you can transfer everything to iTunes using TunesGo such as your playlists, podcasts etc.
Step 1 To copy iPod music using iTunes, first of all connect your iPod with your computer using a USB cable which is came with your iPod.
Now you need to enable view hidden files option. To do it you can follow the following steps.
After showing your hidden files, now you have to go in My Computer and click on iPod Touch then you will see internal storage option.
Now go in the music control option in the Internal Storage and select the songs which you are looking to transfer to iTunes.
Now you can add these songs to the music library of iTunes. To do this:
Go in the iTunes and click on Add file to the library option and locate the path of the iPod music files. Then your songs will be added to your iTunes library.